- Air cleaner element: Replace
- Battery: Check (and the second battery, if applicable)
- Body: Visual inspection for corrosion
- Brakes: Check
pads and discs for wear (thickness), damage, and cracks. Check Calipers
for damage, leaks and tightness of mounting bolts. Check parking
brake linings for cracking, grazing, wear and for oil or grease
contamination. Check brake fluid level.
- Coolant level and frost protection: Check
- Dust and Pollen Filter: Replace (if applicable)
- Engine: change oil and replace oil filter
- Engine and engine compartment components: Check (from above and below) for leaks and damage; check transmission, final drive, and drive shaft boots.
- Exhaust system: Check catalytic converter heat shields, exhaust pipes, and mufflers for damage, leaks and tightness.
- Interior lighting and glove box lights, ciggarette lighter/power outlets, horn, and all warning lamps: Check
- Lighting: Check front and rear lights, luggage compartment lighting, turn signals, and hazard warning lights.
- Power steering: Check fluid
- Spark Plugs: Replace
Inspect suspensions components. Check bolts for tightness. Check
conditions of ball joint boots for deterioration and damage.
- Tie rod ends, steering gearbox, and gearbox boots: Inspect. Check steering linkage. check boots for damage and leaking grease. Check fluid lines for damage or leaks.
- Tires: Rotate. Check tire inflation and condition.
- Transmission: Automatic. Replace transmission fluid and transfer assembly fluid.
- Windshield washer and wiper blades: Check for damage and function. Check fluid levels and add if necessary.
trained Honda experts, state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, and the use
of genuine manufacturer parts to help keep your vehicle performing